Ski In Ski Out Studio In The Heart Of Beaver Creek
About this space
Make this beautifully appointed suite your home away from home in the heart of Beaver Creek. This bright and spacious ski-in, ski-out, studio residence is the Charter, the premier property in BC Village. Our studio features a king bed, large bathroom, AC and a free heated garage. When you’re not spending the day on the mountain, take advantage of the resort amenities: indoor 20-meter lap pool, hot tubs, sauna and steam rooms, fitness center, game room, ski valet, and the world famous Spa Anjali!
Why stay at our place? Like you, we also like nice things (otherwise we probably wouldn’t be going to Beaver Creek!) so we try to ensure our guests have the nicer and also practical (especially for the kids) things while at our place! This includes:
– Extra soft bath towels (we don’t like drying off with sandpaper either!)
– Goose down/feather comforters and duvet covers that are cleaned after every stay
– Choice of extra comfy sleeping pillows
– The most comfortable sheets ever (in our opinion!) that we also use at home
On the practical side:
– On request, a complimentary Pack ’n Play is available, just bring your own sheet!
– Air conditioning! Obviously important only in the summer but if you’ve ever been without it, you know how great it would be to have it!
– Large open floor plan
– It’s on the same level as the lobby so no stairs or elevators needed after a day on the mountain and dropping your skis/boards at the front
– Underground parking with elevator access that’s very close to this unit
Why stay at The Charter
– Great ski-in/ski-out property that’s just steps to the Beaver Creek Village at a reasonable price but with the amenities of other more expensive properties in Beaver Creek Village. Plus the onsite ski/board/bike rental is REALLY nice.
– In the warm season, you can take advantage of the resort style outdoor pool and a wonderful park/playground that’s a 2 minute walk from the property. You’re still only steps into the village for their summer activities and also just across the street to the Beaver Creek (a Robert Trent Jones Jr. course!) golf course.
– Three saltwater hot tubs (two outdoor, one indoor) open year round
– Outdoor fire-pit
– Two saltwater pools (one indoor, one outdoor “resort style” pool for warm weather use)
– Two onsite restaurants (Black Diamond for upscale dining and The Terrace for grab and go breakfast/lunch) including a great bar with views inside the Black Diamond restaurant
– Spa Anjali – Highly rated onsite spa and nail salon
– Onsite ski, snowboard and bike rental at Charter Sports (pro tip, reserve in advance and say you’re staying at The Charter for the biggest discount!)
– Complimentary on demand Beaver Creek Resort transportation (like Uber to get you around the resort, except is free)
– Complimentary (Charter guests only) shuttle to the top of the village for those not doing ski in/out
– Complimentary ski/snowboard storage
– Free Wi-Fi and HD DIRECTV
– Restaurant and activity recommendations
– Airport pickup and drop off to Eagle County (extra fee, please inquire)
– Grocery delivery on day of arrival into the unit (extra fee, please inquire)
– On mountain ski guide, learn where the locals ski (extra fee, please inquire)
Can’t wait for you to stay with us!
Other things to note
– Sorry no pets allowed
– Sorry no smoking allowed
– Please note the Charter charges $40 per night for parking. You can also park in the Elk Lot and take the shuttle up for a discounted rate.
– Beaver Creek Ski Resort is planning on opening November 23
Hope to see you soon!
To book this vacation rental immediately, please call us at 970-999-0076 for a discounted rate.
You may also book directly on Airbnb.
- Guests: 2
- Amenities: Air Conditioning, Free Parking, Game room, Heating, Hot tub, Netflix
- View: Country
- Bed Type: King
- Categories: Beaver Creek