Embrace the unique charm of Jefferson in our beautiful mountain cabin. Boasting 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, living, and family rooms, our cabin features a wonderful living space, a beautiful deck, and unbelievable views of the surrounding mountain ranges. Close to Breckenridge, Boreas Pass, and five 14ers, this cabin is ideally located. At night look for wildlife or shooting stars from your spacious deck. We provide guide books, games, WiFi, and local knowledge to make your vacation getaway a success.
Our cabin has 3 bedroom with 1 kind bed and 2 queen beds. Separate living and family rooms are a bonus. TV’s are in every bedroom and both the living and family rooms as well. We also have a gas fireplace in the family room and a wood fireplace in the living room. Wood is provided and free for you to use. Guide books, games for the kids, WIFI are all included.
Our beautiful cabin in Jefferson is only 45 minutes from Breckenridge, 45 minutes to the hot springs in Buena Vista, and 20 minutes to 14’ers Mt Democrat, Lincoln and Bross. Roads are very well maintained making our cabin secluded but easy to get to.
We are perfectly located for everything Park and Summit county has to offer. Local wildlife is abundant so bring your camera! We are outdoor enthusiasts friendly. We have traveled all over the world, mainly to areas with spectacular natural environments and have received great hospitality. We hope to provide travelers and vacationers with all of things we value most in our accommodations when we travel. We have furnished the house with all the items we use on a regular basis to support outdoor adventuring and make your stay as comfortable and convenient as possible. Our house has ample room for you to spread out all of your gear and local guide books to help you plan for your next day’s adventure. To help after your day in the mountains, we have a high capacity washer & dryer and lots of hanging hooks to organize or dry out all of your gear. We are both avid adventures and can give suggestions on the area’s best climbs, skis, hikes, day trips, and ways to relax Colorado style.
After your day exploring Summit and Park county you will enjoy our home’s open living space which invites togetherness and easy conversation.
Whole Cabin will be yours. Electronic key entry
Other things to note
We love dogs here in Colorado and your pet is welcome anytime! However we do have a few rules for your furry friend to follow:
- Your pet must be well socialized and not aggressive
- Your pet must be under voice or leash control at all times. Please do not let run loose in yard or neighborhood
- Please have your pet stay off the furniture.
- Clean up after your pet. Please bag all waste.
- Please no excessive barking
- Please do not leave your furry friend unattended.
- Please keep all pet food inside at all times
- There is a $25 per pet cleaning fee. Please note that it is per pet. This covers the cost of the extra steps our cleaning crew must take to ensure the unit is sparkling clean for our next guest. Please leave this on the counter upon departure.
Thank you for following these guidelines and have fun!
To book this vacation rental immediately, please call us at (970)688-9004 for a discounted rate. You can also book directly on Airbnb by clicking this button here below.
- Guests: 8
- Amenities: Air Conditioning, Free Parking, Heating, Netflix, Wifi
- Categories: Jefferson