Enhanced Home Cleaning Services in Covid-19 Season
As the COVID-19 virus hits Colorado and other US states, it is becoming more important to keep our homes clean in order to minimize the spread of the disease. Experts say that one can catch the virus by touching a contaminated surface. The virus is known to live on surfaces for a number of days. Therefore, we cannot overstate the importance of frequent cleaning and disinfection. If you are hosting guests, the CDC recommends that you should not allow access to your home for at least 24 hours after they leave, after which time you should perform a thorough cleaning of your home in preparation for your next guests.
Enhanced home-cleaning services
Peak Property Management is offering enhanced home cleaning services as a part of our pre-arrival and post-departure concierge services. Our cleaning services are carefully formulated to ensure that your home is clean from viruses whether you are receiving guests or departing or returning from an extended trip. We will clean your house, make beds, and clean your kitchen and bathroom.
Our cleaning and disinfection service adheres to these guidelines :
- Our staff put on disposable gear while cleaning, including face masks and gloves which are disposed of once cleaning is done.
- Rooms are ventilated before cleaning. Allowing fresh air to circulate in your home as it gets cleaned
- We use detergent soap to remove dirt, dust, and germs. Once surfaces are clean, we spray with 70% alcohol disinfectant. This is effective against coronavirus. Particular attention is focused on light switches, doorknobs, faucet handles and staircase rails which are areas that guests would frequently touch.
- For your sofas, rugs, and drapes, we remove visible dirt and clean with a special detergent. Those items that may be washed are laundered in the washing machine.
- For your bedsheets, mattress covers, towels, and blankets, we do machine washing using the highest recommended heat setting to kill any germs.
- Laundry baskets and hampers are cleaned and disinfected.
- We line trash cans with plastic bags in order to make it easy to dispose of waste.
- Our cleaning checklist covers the living room, kitchen, bathroom, bedrooms, cleaning appliances, items for children and other amenities like bikes, surfboards, games, and books.
We are flexible and would be happy to listen to your request for additional cleaning.