Ski In Ski Out In The Heart Of Beaver Creek
About this space
Make this beautifully appointed suite your home away from home in the heart of BC. This ground floor, ski-in, ski-out, two-bedroom residence features a wood-burning fireplace, chefs kitchen, dining area and a guest suite with a king-size bed and attached bathroom. When you’re not spending the day on the mountain, take advantage of the resort amenities: indoor 20-meter lap pool, hot tubs, sauna, and steam rooms, fitness center, game room, and the world-famous Spa Anjali! Indoor heated garage!
Why stay at our place?
– Like you, we also like nice things (otherwise we probably wouldn’t be going to Beaver Creek!) so we try to ensure our guests have the nicer and also practical (especially for the kids) things while at our place! This includes:
– Fine bone china dinnerware
– New Henckels cooking/steak knives
– New, Mikasa silverware
– Crystal wine and champagne glasses
– New Kirkland pots/pans (we know, it’s not the fanciest of brands but we use these at home and love them)
– All of the aforementioned kitchen items are dishwasher safe too (no one needs extra work on vacation!)
– Extra soft bath towels (we don’t like drying off with sandpaper either!)
– Microplane zester, lemon squeezer and bar setup (because, cocktails!)
– Goose down/feather comforters and duvet covers that are cleaned after every stay
– Choice of extra comfy sleeping pillows
– The most comfortable sheets ever (in our opinion!) that we also use at home
On the practical side:
– Plenty of plastic plates, bowls, cups and cutlery for the kids
– On request, a complimentary Pack ’n Play is available, just bring your own sheet!
– Programmable slow cooker for cooking dinner while you’re out having fun
– Foil, plastic wrap, salt, pepper, paper towels, coffee filter, dishwashing and laundry detergent are always stocked and available for use (we don’t like having to buy these things on vacation just to throw them away in a few days either!)
Other things people love about our place:
– Air conditioning! Obviously important only in the summer but if you’ve ever been without it, you know how great it would be to have it!
– Great floor plan that includes an extra bathroom (with shower) off the living area so guests or those using the hide a bed don’t have to use the master bath. This is a very rare floor plan throughout Beaver Creek Village and is one of the reasons we own this place!
– Wood burning fireplace with firewood provided
– It’s on the same level as the lobby so no stairs or elevators needed after a day on the mountain and dropping your skis/boards at the front
– Underground parking with elevator access that’s very close to this unit
Why stay at The Charter
– Great ski-in/ski-out property that’s just steps to the Beaver Creek Village at a reasonable price but with the amenities of other more expensive properties in Beaver Creek Village. Plus the onsite ski/board/bike rental is REALLY nice.
– In the warm season, you can take advantage of the resort-style outdoor pool and a wonderful park/playground that’s a 2-minute walk from the property. You’re still only steps into the village for their summer activities and also just across the street to the Beaver Creek (a Robert Trent Jones Jr. course!) golf course.
– Three saltwater hot tubs (two outdoor, one indoor) are open year round
– Outdoor fire-pit
– Two saltwater pools (one indoor, one outdoor “resort-style” pool for warm weather use)
– Two onsite restaurants (Black Diamond for upscale dining and The Terrace for grab and go breakfast/lunch) including a great bar with views inside the Black Diamond restaurant
– Spa Anjali – Highly rated onsite spa and nail salon
– Onsite ski, snowboard, and bike rental at Charter Sports (pro tip, reserve in advance and say you’re staying at The Charter for the biggest discount!)
– Complimentary on-demand Beaver Creek Resort transportation (like Uber to get you around the resort, except is free)
– Complimentary (Charter guests only) shuttle to the top of the village for those not doing ski in/out
– Complimentary ski/snowboard storage
– Free Wi-Fi and HD DIRECTV
– Restaurant and activity recommendations
– Airport pickup and drop off to Eagle County (extra fee, please inquire)
– Grocery delivery on the day of arrival into the unit (extra fee, please inquire)
– On mountain ski guide, learn where the locals ski (extra fee, please inquire)
Can’t wait for you to stay with us!
Electronic door key access for your convenience
Other things to note
Sorry no pets allowed
Sorry no smoking allowed
To book this vacation rental immediately, you can call us on (970) 688-9004 for a discounted rate. You can also book directly on Airbnb by clicking this button here below.
- Guests: 1
- Amenities: Air Conditioning, Free Parking, Game room, Heating, Hot tub, Netflix, Wifi
- Categories: Beaver Creek