Exquisite Topfloor Ski In Out Beaver Creek Village
Make this beautiful suite your oasis in the heart of Beaver Creek Village. This top-floor, ski-in ski-out two-bedroom condo features a wood-burning fireplace, chef’s kitchen, and dining area. Both bedrooms come with full bathrooms. When you’re not spending the day on the mountain take advantage of the resort amenities shopping, eateries, 20-meter lap lane& pool, hot tubs, sauna, steam rooms, fitness center, game room, and the world-famous Spa Anjali. Enjoy parking in heated garages as well.
Welcome to the Charter at Beaver Creek. Come and enjoy all that Beaver Creek has to offer. You will appreciate The Charter’s outstanding location and on-site amenities including indoor and outdoor swimming pools, hot tubs, a fitness facility, Spa Anjali Beaver Creek, two restaurants, Charter Sports, full-service ski, snowboard, and bike shop, the game room, and fire pit. Complimentary shuttle service to/from Beaver Creek, Vail, and Bachelor Gulch is also available.
Our space features 2 large bedrooms, 1 with a king bed and the other with 2 queen beds. You will be on the top floor and the views are truly amazing! Condo also has 2 large bathrooms, a dining area, a large living room with a wood-burning fireplace, a chefs kitchen fully stocked with everything you need, and 2 balconies you can enjoy year-round! Your unit faces the mountain and the river.
On the practical side:
– Plenty of plastic plates, bowls, cups and cutlery for the kids
– On request, a complimentary Pack ’n Play is available, just bring your own sheet!
– Programmable slow cooker for cooking dinner while you’re out having fun
– Foil, plastic wrap, salt, pepper, paper towels, coffee filter, dishwashing and laundry detergent are always stocked and available for use (we don’t like having to buy these things on vacation just to throw them away in a few days either!)
Other things people love about our place:
– Great floor plan that includes an extra bathroom (with shower) off the living area so guests or those using the hide-a-bed don’t have to use the master bath. This is a very rare floor plan throughout Beaver Creek Village and is one of the reasons we own this place!
– Wood-burning fireplace with firewood provided
– Top floor, end of the hallway so its really quiet and secluded.
– Underground parking with elevator access that’s very close to this unit
Why stay at The Charter
– Great ski-in/ski-out property that’s just steps to the Beaver Creek Village at a reasonable price but with the amenities of other more expensive properties in Beaver Creek Village. Plus the onsite ski/board/bike rental is REALLY nice.
– In the warm season, you can take advantage of the resort-style outdoor pool and a wonderful park/playground that’s a 2 minute walk from the property. You’re still only steps into the village for their summer activities and also just across the street to the Beaver Creek (a Robert Trent Jones Jr. course!) golf course.
– Three saltwater hot tubs (two outdoor, one indoor) open year round
– Outdoor fire-pit
– Two saltwater pools (one indoor, one outdoor “resort style” pool for warm weather use)
– Two onsite restaurants (Black Diamond for upscale dining and The Terrace for grab and go breakfast/lunch) including a great bar with views inside the Black Diamond restaurant
– Spa Anjali – Highly rated onsite spa and nail salon
– Onsite ski, snowboard and bike rental at Charter Sports (pro tip, reserve in advance and say you’re staying at The Charter for the biggest discount!)
– Complimentary on demand Beaver Creek Resort transportation (like Uber to get you around the resort, except is free)
– Complimentary (Charter guests only) shuttle to the top of the village for those not doing ski in/out
– Complimentary ski/snowboard storage
– Free Wi-Fi and HD DIRECTV
– Restaurant and activity recommendations
– Airport pickup and drop off to Eagle County (extra fee, please inquire)
– Grocery delivery on day of arrival into the unit (extra fee, please inquire)
– On mountain ski guide, learn where the locals ski (extra fee, please inquire)
Can’t wait for you to stay with us!
Other things to note
– Please note the Charter charges $40 per night for parking. You can also park in the Elk Lot and take the shuttle up for a discounted rate.
– Sorry no pets allowed
– Sorry no smoking
To book this vacation rental immediately, please call us at (970) 688-9004 for a discounted rate.
You may also book directly on Airbnb.
- Guests: 8
- Amenities: Heating, Hot tub, Netflix, Pool, Sauna, Wifi
- View: City view
- Bed Type: King
- Categories: Beaver Creek